Saturday, March 14, 2009

Update On Jess

Well, the hospital STILL couldn't fit her in, so no baby Quinn. On top of that the hospital doesn't induce on weekends AND her Dr. is going OUT OF TOWN next week. She offered to induce on the 24th. Quinn will probably be here by then. Can you seriously believe it! Her due date isn't until the 23rd but Jessica has REALLY BIG babies. (Which makes sense, her and Bobby are nice and tall. And Lissa, her mom, had all ten pounders.) Seth was soo big, I think 9 1/2 or 10 lbs and she was in labor for such a long time, I'm talkin' over a day and a half. I don't remember how long she pushed, but I know it was long and exhausting. With Haley I was in labor for 18 hours and pushed for 15 minutes, she was 6 lbs 6oz. With Heath I was in labor for 14 hours and pushed for 20 minutes, he was 6 lbs and 8 oz. Tiny babies, I even had to go buy preemie clothes for the first month. I know God is keeping my little Quinn safe for a bit longer, but I can not wait to meet her. Hopefully she won't be too be for some of tiny clothes...but she has soo much more waiting for her. Ya'll are in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment