Thursday, March 26, 2009

Milestones

We have had some big milestones this past week. Haley decided that she was going to start her potty training. I walked into her room Saturday mornng and she had a pull up on, backwards. I could have swore that I had a regular diaper on her the night before. Oh wait, I did...it was sitting on the floor. And my dear Heath, not to be out done by his sister, decided at that moment to take his diaper off too.
That night as I put Haley to bed I thought, okay, daytime=pull ups, night time = diaper and put on pants to prevent what happened the night before. I was wrong. The next morning Haley had her diaper off and was wearing only her pj's. We are officialy done with diapers. We also have had luck with the potty training too. Haley gets very proud of herself, its so cute. Heath is very interested in this process. So much so that he tends to follow us. This is NOT a good idea. Haley and I were in her bathroom potty training and Heath came running up. so I shut the bathroom door. BIG MISTAKE! Heath proceded to open the bathroom drawer, and he LOCKED US IN! So not fun. But at least Hal was home, in the shower, but home. About 10 minutes later I hear the water shut off and start yelling. About five minutes went by and I yelled some more. Finally he came, he thought I was joking. No, no joke. Our son locked me in the bathroom.

1 comment: